Developing Leaders of the Future
The TCP Youth Empowerment Program
TCP Youth Empowerment provides transformative and innovative programs in a collaborative environment that engages students in a project-based curriculum resulting in:
- Student-led Community Projects,
- Business Plan Presentations,
- Workforce Awareness,
- Social, Emotional, and Cognitive skill development.
The TCP Youth Empowerment Summer STEM Camp
Campers develop interpersonal, and self-mastery skills that we believe produce effective leaders capable of overcoming all challenges life will throw at them. Throughout the camp, participants are consistently challenged and pushed out of their comfort zone while working in a small group to achieve three main goals:
- Participate in service learning activities and learn how to become servant leader in their community,
- Enhance their self-esteem, self-awareness, and social skills,
- Expand campers knowledge of industries and career opportunities.